I focus mainly on team leadership, design, integration, architectural patterns, software analysis, system wide impacts, and delivering high quality code.
This is a brief summary of my main strengths.
- Deep understanding of .NET Framework & C#.
- Microservices, DDD, CQRS & clean architecture.
- Software design patterns.
- Third-party integrations & plugin architecture.
- Azure & DevOps services.
- Message queuing systems.
- Automation & Embedded systems.
I also have a masters degree in Computerized Automation & Robotics. I like writing blogs on topics that myself could not find a stock overflow solution 🤫. I also do my best to contribute on open-source projects.
My main hobby outside programming is "The Mecca of Iron" a.k.a "The gym".
I am glad to have you over here, and since we're at it...why don't you treat yourself on my blog 😉.