I focus mainly on backend development – design, integration, architectural patterns and delivery.
My primary goal is improving software engineering process and delivering high quality code.
I focus on software analysis, system wide impacts and team leadership as well.
This is a brief summary of my main strengths.
- Deep understanding of .NET Framework & C#.
- Microservices, DDD, CQRS & clean architecture.
- Software design patterns.
- Third-party integrations & plugin architecture.
- Azure & DevOps services.
- Message queuing systems.
- Automation & Embedded systems.
I also have a masters degree in Computerized Automation & Robotics.
I like writing blogs on topics that myself could not find a stock overflow solution 🤫.
And do my best to contribute on open-source projects.
My main hobby outside programming is "The Mecca of Iron" a.k.a "The gym".
Glad to have you over here, and since we're at it...why don't you treat yourself on my blog 😉.